Digital Web Properties SRL. (“We”, “Company”) respects your privacy and is committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
Digital Web Properties offers businesses and individuals services of on and off-page SEO, content strategy and web development services including but not limited to site audits, keyword research, local SEO, large SEO campaigns, guest posting, white-label link-building, organic link building, link removal, broken link building, competitive analysis, brand mentions, social media marketing, reputation management, bulk article writing, onsite content strategy, content marketing, video script writing, user-generated-content, WordPress site development, website migration, website management and online business consultancy, henceforth referred to as “Services” in the present Agreement.
The Services include access to the website at www.Digital Web Properties.com and any related website or domain operated by the Company (the “Site”).
This policy applies to information we collect:
- On the Site.
- In e-mail, text and other electronic messages between you and the Site.
- Through mobile and desktop applications you download from the Site or in connection with the Services, which provide dedicated non-browser-based interaction between you and the Site.
Please read this policy carefully to understand our policies and practices regarding your information and how we will treat it. If you do not agree with our policies and practices, your only recourse is not to use our Site or Services.
This policy may change from time to time. Your continued use of this Site or Services after we make changes is deemed to be acceptance of those changes, so please check the policy periodically for updates.
Our Site is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any information to or on the Site. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on the Site or on or through any of its features/register on the Site, make any purchases through the Site, use any of the interactive or public comment features of the Site or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at [email protected].
Information We Collect
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Site and Services, including information:
We may collect demographic information, such as your ZIP code, age, gender, preferences, interests and favorites using log files that are not associated with your name or other personal information. There is also information about your computer hardware and software that is automatically collected by us. This information can include: your IP address, browser type, domain names, internet service provider (ISP), the files viewed on our site (e.g., HTML pages, graphics, etc.), operating system, clickstream data, access times and referring website addresses. This information is used by Digital Web Properties for the operation of the Subscription Service, to maintain quality of the Subscription Service, and to provide general statistics regarding use of the Digital Web Properties Website. For these purposes, we do link this automatically-collected data to Personal Information such as name, email address, address, and phone number.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses and information collected through cookies and other tracking technologies.
- From third parties, for example, our business partners and third party service providers with whom you have authorized us to collect data.
Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect on or through our Site or Services may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Site. This includes without limitation information provided at the time of subscribing to the Services, and when you report a problem with our Site.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including e-mail addresses), if you contact us.
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Site and of the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through our Site.
- Your search queries on the Site.
- Information you enter into our Site about your marketing activities so that we can provide Services to you.
You also may provide information to be published, displayed or transmitted (hereinafter, “posted”) on public areas of the Site, or transmitted to other users of the Site or third parties (collectively, “Interactive Content”). Your Interactive Content is posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk; we cannot control the actions of other users of the Site with whom you may choose to share your Interactive Content. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that Interactive Content will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
Usage Details, IP Addresses, Cookies and Other Technologies
The information we collect automatically is statistical data, and does not identify any individual. It helps us to improve our Site and Services and to deliver better and more personalized future services by enabling us to things such as: estimate our audience size and usage patterns; store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Site according to your individual interests; speed up your searches; recognize you when you return to our Site; provide better services in the future.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Site may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from and on our Site. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies. For information about managing your privacy and security settings for Flash cookies, see Choices about How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information: to present our Site and their content to you; to provide you with information, products or services that you request from us; to fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it; to provide you with notices about your subscriptions to the Services, including expiration and renewal notices; to carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection; to notify you about changes to our Site or any products or services we offer or provide though it; to allow you to participate in interactive features on our Site; in any other way we may describe when you provide the information; for any other purpose with your consent.
We never sell your personal information or provide it to others for marketing purposes.
Disclosure of Your Information
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- If you do not wish to have your contact information used by the Company to promote our own or third parties’ products or services, you can opt-out by checking the relevant box located on the form on which we collect your data or at any other time by logging into the Site and adjusting your user preferences in your account profile by checking or unchecking the relevant boxes or by sending us an e-mail stating your request to legal@Digital Web Properties.com. If we have sent you a promotional e-mail, you may send us a return e-mail asking to be omitted from future e-mail distributions. This opt out does not apply to information provided to the Company as a result of a product purchase, warranty registration, product service experience or other transactions.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You can review and change your personal information by logging into the Site and visiting your account profile page.
You may also send us an e-mail at [email protected] to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. In some cases, we cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology.
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. We urge you to be careful about giving out information in public areas of the Site like message boards. The information you share in public areas may be viewed by any user of the Site.
Law No. 506/2004 on the processing of personal data and the protection of privacy in the electronic communications sector (Romanian E-Privacy Law), which implemented Directive 2002/58/EC on the protection of privacy in the electronic communications sector (E-Privacy Directive) states personal data can only be gathered under strict conditions and for legitimate purposes. Organizations that collect and manage personal information must also protect it from misuse and respect certain rights.
Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Site or via our Services. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Site or via the Services.
If we (or our assets) are acquired by another company, whether by merger, acquisition, bankruptcy or otherwise, that company would receive all information gathered by Digital Web Properties on the Site and the Subscription Service. In this event, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our website, of any change in ownership, uses of your Personal Information, and choices you may have regarding your Personal Information.