One of our company’s guiding principles is quality. We talk about it all the time. We set high standards for every project. We also believe that, in order to consistently provide value, we have to learn from the best. Digital Web Properties was founded nearly 3 years ago, on September 8, 2014. During this time, our team has attended several local conferences, networking events, and courses. But we never attended an internationally-renowned digital marketing conference, before the Mozcon.
Being part of the Mozcon, in Seattle, has been an incredibly rewarding experience for our company. The thought of attending an event of this magnitude was a bit overwhelming at first. We were surprised to hear some of the most successful marketers talk about their fears, failures, and ultimately, their successes. The 17-hour flight was well worth it.
Our representatives had the opportunity to listen to speakers from the highest echelons of the industry and to pass on their knowledge to key members of our team.
We believe that our company’s greatest assets are the people that work here. This is why we want to send more members of the team to the best local and international digital marketing conferences. We want to learn, improve, and redefine de concept of quality, particularly for the Romanian market.
We also want to meet new people, clients, keynote speakers and to share our experiences. It is only through constant learning that you can make things move in this industry. Our team is looking forward to future events!
Wil Reynolds delivering his presentation “I’d rather be thanked than ranked” at the Mozcon.
Mozcon Seatle, 2017
Our Favorite Presentations:
– How to Get Big Links, Lisa Myers.
– Data-Driven Design, Oli Gardner.
– Size Doesn’t Matter: Great Content by Teams of One, Ian Lurie.
– I’d Rather be Thanked Than Ranked, Wil Reynolds.
– How to Operationalize Growth for Maximum Revenue, Joanna Lord.
– Facing the Future: 5 Simple Tactics for 5 Scary Changes, Pete Meyers.
– The Truth About Mobile-First Indexing, Cindy Krum.
– Winning Value Propositions for Crawlers and Consumers, Dawn Anderson.
– The State of SEO & How to Survive Google’s Trojan Horsing of the Web, Rand Fishkin.